Monday, 14 May 2018
TNPSC GK Questions
1. Who built the Brihadishwara Temple?
2. Which Indian city was known in ancient times as 'Saket'?
3. In which city would you find the "Raymond's Tomb"?
4. Which Indian freedom fighter was popularly called ‘Mahamana’?
Madan Mohan Malaviya
5. Which Indian Booker Prize winner will publish the book? Last Man in the Tower? In early 2011?
6. Pallavan Double Plus and Pallavan Muthusaram RD are deposit schemes that belong to
7. The Vallabhai Patel Airport is located at
8. In the Presidential elections of India, the value of a vote of a Member of Parliament is
9. Which one of the following is essentially a solo dance?
10. Who among the following Delhi Sultans is known for Introducing market control mechanism?
May 14, 2018
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)