Use the information provided in the two pie charts provided below. The total contribution to the GDP by the seven sectors mentioned in the pie charts in the year 1999 was Rs.289640 crores and Rs.317000 crores in the year 2000.
1. Which of the industrial sectors witnessed the maximum rate of growth during the period 1999-2000
b. Software & IT
c. Ad & media
2. Which of the industrial sectors witnessed a negative growth during the period 1999-2000?
3. What was the rate of growth witnessed by the Software & IT sector during this period?
4. What was the rate of growth witnessed by the Petroleum sector during this period?
5. What was the rate of growth shown by the non-petroleum sectors between 1999-2000?
Directions (6-10): The pie charts above show the percentage of students in each faculty at North West University and the number of non-US students in the Arts faculty. These percentages have been rounded to the nearest whole number. There are a total of 1049 students in the Arts faculty. Use this information to answer the following questions.
6. What percentage of students in the Arts faculty are non-US students?
7. How many students are there in the Engineering faculty?
8. How many students are there at the university?
9. If six percent of Science students are Asian. How many Asian students are there studying Science?
10. There are 34 European medical students. What percentage of the faculty does this represent?