Tuesday, 15 May 2018
TNPSC GK Questions
1. Pallavan Double Plus and Pallavan Muthusaram RD are deposit schemes that belong to
2. The Vallabhai Patel Airport is located at
3. In the Presidential elections of India, the value of a vote of a Member of Parliament is
4. Which one of the following is essentially a solo dance?
5. Who among the following Delhi Sultans is known for Introducing market control mechanism?
6. Durand Cup is associated with the game of
7. Which of the following is a Tennis Player?Guru Gobind Singh was
All the above
8. Who was the Prime Minister of India when the 42nd Amendment Bill bringing in the changes in the Constitution was passed?
9. When was the 42nd Amendment of the Constitution adopted?
10. Who is the author of the book, The Man Who Divided India?
May 15, 2018
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a comment
Post Comments (Atom)