1)EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK LAUNCHED VIDEO KYC;
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Limited has launched a facility of opening account through video KYC.
- By this, any person from anywhere in the country can open a savings account with the bank through video with the bank employee.
2)INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT LAUNCHED A TOOL;
- A functionality to calculate TDS rate under section 194N has been enabled in the income tax departments e-filling portal.
- The service is mean only for official use by banks, co-operative societies and post offices.
3)AIR TO BROADCAST ITS NEW MAGAZINE PROGRAMME;
- All India Radio Broadcast has first ever news magazine programme in sanskrit on 4july 2020.
- The programme titled "Sanskrit Saptahiki "will be 20 min duration and can be heared at 7.10 AM on All India Radio FM news channel 100.1MHZ frequency every saturday.
4)INTERNATIONAL DAY OF COOPERATIVES -4 JULY ;
- The International Day of Coperatives is an annual celebration of the cooperative movement takes place on first saturday of july.
- The theme of the year 2020 is Cooperative for Climate Action.
5)WORLDS FIFTH LARGEST FORIEGN EXCHANGE RESERVES;
- India has become the worlds 5th largest foriegn exchange reserves at more than $500bn.
- The reserves were bolstered by a rare current account surplus in the first quarter, a return of inflows into local stock market and foriegn direct investment.
6)RAMESH KUMAR-ANDMA'S NEW CIC;
- Andhra pradesh Governor Biswa Bhusan Harichandran has appointed P.Ramesh kumar as the chief information commissioner.
- He also appointed Repala Srinivasa Rao as one of the commissioners in AP information commission and the Right to Information Act, 2020.
7)TOOLKIT FOR SWACHH SURVEKSHAN 2021 LAUNCHED ;
- Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has launched the toolkit for swachh survekshan 2021.
- It is the 6th edition of the annual cleanliness survey of urban india conducted by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.